2230 52nd St S
Gulfport FL, 33707
Storytelling. My favorite part of childhood was sitting on the floor of the library listening to our librarian tell stories. She would read out loud compelling stories about adventures and hero’s fighting for what was right.
When I grew older I realized I learned a valuable lesson when listening to her tell these stories; everyone has a story to tell. Everyone wants to tell their compelling story or share their passion with the world.
Even at an early age, I wanted to help facilitate these stories and make their desires a reality. My passion for storytelling has expanded into visual media and design.
I strive to create compelling imagery and visual representations of an audience’s dreams as a reality through writing and visual direction.
– Six years of experience in conceptualizing and developing compelling story ideas from start to finish
– Video production workflow, scheduling, budgeting, and planning
– Pre-Visualization presentation and concept formation that facilitates accurate budgetary needs and timelines
– Experience making low and high fidelity wireframes and UX/UI design
– High level of written and verbal communication
– Independent self-starter who gets excited about project development easily.
– Thrive on tight timelines and schedules
PC and Mac Proficient
Microsoft Office Suites
Axure 7.0 Pro
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Speed Grade
Adobe Story Plus
Avid Pro tools
Freelance Producer – 2010 – Present
Poster Design / Artist / Guru – Develop graphic elements for posters, online application, and storyboard planning material. Implement animated graphic elements, title cards, and credits.
– Illustrate operational art boards, storyboards, mood boards and shot planning.
– Design film investment packages as well as budget planning.
Freelance Filmmaker – Indy Dog Creative Group 2013 – Present
Filmmaker / Editor / Art Direction – I have written, directed, shot, and edited three short films. Commercial work includes writing and directing various training videos, “how-to” application videos, as well as talking head promotional video. Production planning, shot planning, script breakdown and day planning for filming.
– Produced two short films for the 2015 and 2016 48 hour film fest in Tampa FL
– “Tulsa Time” full feature film set to film in late 2018 – writer/director
– “Good Morning Mr. Ferguson” Short Film
Digital Creative Manager – New York Life Insurance 2013 – Present
Digital File Management – Organize and manage digital assets across multiple channels. Edit and plan online assets as well as conceptualize new creative. Plan and coordinate file transfer, metadata and implementation of organizational standards.
– Special projects include – Animated collage video, talking head interviews, writing scripts for interview segments, producing and shooting short, high impact awareness videos.
Art Director – Prolific Creative 2012 – 2013
Web Design / Copy Writing / Art Direction – Developed web solutions as well as graphic development for boutique clients. Wrote and directed talking head promotional videos. Created storyboards and pre-visualization for numerous commercial works as well as promotional product videos.
Senior Digital Artist – The Crosby Group 2010 – 2012
Copy Writing / Ad Design / Advertising Development – 450 page catalog design and layout, ad campaigns, various printed advertising material, press checks with digital offset and lithography web/sheetfed offset presses, electronic APP UI design, lead on multiple projects. Managed a small team of talented graphic artists.
Vermont College of Fine Art
Master of Fine Arts, Film
Rogers State University
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design
Graphic Design 1-3, Advanced Digital Imaging, Package Design, Typography,
Animation, Graphic Design Practicum, various fine art classes including Art
History 1400 – 1850 and 1850 – present, Painting, Drawing and
Art Theory 1 and 2.